SURGERIES WITHOUT BLOOD TRANSFUSION
DIMITRIOS F. TRIANTAFYLLOPOULOS, MD – HEAD OF THE 2ND ORTHOPEDIC & TRAUMA DEPARTMENT OF THE ATHENS MEDICAL GROUP, PERISTERI CLINIC
Ο Dimitrios F. Triantafyllopoulos, MD, was born in Athens. He graduated with honors from the world-famous Medical School of the Semmelweis University. He received internship training in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology in the following hospitals: Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois – CHUV and Hôpital Orthopedique de la Suisse Romande – HOSR in Laussane, Switzerland, under the guidance of professors Pierre-Francois Leyvraz and Alain Farron.
All of our Services
- Bloodless surgery
- Meniscus and cartilage repair & transplantation
- Total hip replacement
- Subacromial spacer
- Digitally-guided total knee replacement
- Ultrasound-guided percutaneous trigger finger release
- Camera-guided endoscopic carpal tunnel release
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
- After many doctors and great suffering, he was the only one who found what I had and literally saved me! I owe him my life! I will always be grateful to you!
- A doctor who immediately in his friendly way made me feel comfortable. With knowledge and from what I heard from a friend, excellent. I went today and I was happy.
- Amazing orthopedist. He operated on my knee and did a very good job! From the first time I saw him and we talked, I trusted him and I felt that the work would be done as it should be.
- An excellent doctor … but above all a great man, I am very happy to have met him !!!!
- I suffered for a long time with my shoulder and my safety, until we met by chance on the road and he understood what I have and finally we dealt with it successfully.